1. Cookies and similar technologies
A cookie is a small text file which is placed onto your computer or electronic device when you access our website. Similar technologies include web beacons, action tags, local shared objects (‘flash cookies’) and single-pixel gifs. Such technologies can be used to track users’ actions and activities, and to store information about them. We use these cookies and/or similar technologies on this website.
2. Information collected
In certain circumstances we may collect personal information about you but only where you voluntarily provide it (e.g by completing an online form).
3. Consent for cookies
– On the first occasion a pop up box will appear to obtain consent by an ‘accept’ checkbox. This preference will be remembered for future visits.
– A banner will show opt-out settings.
4. Third-party cookies
Time of visit and that you have visited the site.
5. Cookies and similar technologies used on this website
The following cookies/similar technologies are used on this website:
– Third Party Cookies:Google Analytics – Google traffic data collected.
For further information on cookies generally visit aboutcookies.org or the Information Commissioner’s webpage on cookies here.